Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick Florida Trip, Dec. 9-13, 2009



Before the craziness of traveling during the Christmas season, and of course while it was icy in Cleveland and 84 degrees in Florida, I flew down to see my daughter Jennifer, son-in-law Frank, and of course granddaughter Giuliana. At 5 months, she is showing definite signs of developing her unique personality and changing daily. She learned to roll over both ways while I was there.

Jennifer and I had an enjoyable time doing some shopping and doing non-Christmas home decorating projects at their house, like framing and hanging pictures. We enjoyed Friday pizza night with Frank’s mother Christine and sister Fanya. Jennifer and I dipped Giuliana into the swimming pool for the first time. Jennifer, Frank, and I watched the latest Harry Potter movie on DVD. And the four of us went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes. So, a relaxing and fun trip. No medical emergencies or problems. Just fun. Yay! Enjoy the photos.

Love,
Susanne

No comments:

Post a Comment